The After Days: A Vampire Story, Part 1

   It was just gruesome. Me, crouching before her, watching her suck poor Christopher's blood. She giggled and threw his body over the bridge. She waited to hear the splash, and stood up. She looked at me with her orange eyes and white teeth. Her fangs were tinted crimson. Her skinny face looked satisfied after her meal, and her blonde hair swayed in the wind.

   "Your turn, Becca!" Charity laughed.
   I groaned. I was scared. I only turned into a vampire two days ago, and I was disgusted. I had made due with human food for the time being, but I would have to face drinking someone's blood soon. 
   I was always known as "Becca the sweet one, who would never hurt anyone." Now I am "Becca, the one who has blood-lust and kills for pleasure."
   It's all so confusing. No one likes being confused. Not even claustrophobic extroverts or soulful gingers. Especially not this girl who wants to be human again.
   "Come on, Becca. I know that your first time can be scary, but trust me. You will love it once you do it. Lets go find our next victim!" She teased.
   I watched her lead the way. Her hair was almost down to her swaying butt, and she looked like so many of the models I had fawned over the past 16 years of my life.
   Being a vampire, it enhanced my features, mad me look more mature. So, being only 16, my vampire enhancements helped me get into 21 and over places.
   Such as ZTS bar. I walked in and pulled in a sharp breath. I saw my human boyfriend, who was oblivious to my vampireness, and he saw me. I gave Charity an oh my gosh look, and hurried over to him,
   "Babe! Whashoo doin' here? You are only a ba-by!" Issac slurred. 
   I saw a wet stain on his shirt and realized how much of a mess he was. I kissed him and walked back over to Charity.
   "I feel like I am going to throw up. Can I go to the bathroom before we pick my meal?" I joked.
   She dismissed me and I rushed to the bathroom. It already smelled like vomit, and there was lipstick all over the mirrors. 
   I surveyed myself in the mirror, bright pink hair and sea blue eyes. I looked like a model, skinny and beautiful. Issac is lucky to have me, I laughed to myself.
   I had to stop looking at myself as a monster, I had to face sucking someone's blood soon. My hands felt weak and my fangs ached. I made a face at myself in the mirror and decided that I was ready.
   I left the bathroom and found Charity. She signaled over to a big hunk standing behind Issac, I guess she had picked my meal. 
 
TO BE CONTINUED....

0 comments:

Post a Comment