Lie Forever and Never

   Come on sweetheart, when have I ever led you astray? Daniel purred.
   Never, but don't you think this is just one lie too much? I thought back to him.
   Lana, do as you're told. He said, then disappeared from my mind.
  Daniel had always been there for me. When no one wanted to talk to the new girl, or when Daddy shot himself. He didn't ignore me when everyone else did. He had always given me the advice I needed, helped me to get what I wanted, but was what I about to do going to ruin everything? I will admit, I want more attention, but I thought the attention I wanted was positive.


  I gathered myself, and pulled my phone out of my bag. Before I dialed the number, I practiced my scared voice, then chuckled. I dialed the ten digits, and waited for an answer.
  "Hello?" I heard my mother on the other line.
  "Mommy?" I cried.
  "Sweetheart? What's wrong? Do you need me to come get you?"
  "Mom, I was just walking down the street, a-and then h-he grabbed me. I woke up in the house and I realized that he...he raped me mom." I smiled while I wailed.
  "Who? Dear Jesus. Where the hell are you? I am coming to get you."
  "I'm at home mom. It was P-Preston who raped me. Your... b-boyfriend. Oh God Mom, it hurts." I said. And did indeed hurt since Daniel convinced me that it was necessary to hurt myself to make it believable.
  I heard my mother shriek through the phone. "I-I'm coming, hold on baby."
***********************************************************
  The police surrounded our house. Daniel was right. We would win. Preston was found guilty for not only "raping" me, and it turns out he raped another girl from my school as well.
*************************************************************************
   Child. You heard me. Kill your mother. It is time. She won't speak to you, that is not what we wanted. We wanted attention. You have gotten the opposite. Daniel said.
   I decided not to answer back to him, though I agreed. It had to be done. I didn't want to make it personal, though I knew just what to do.
************************************************************************
  "Hello. Mrs. Algare? I won't tell you my name, but I have some very important information for you." I informed the women known by all for her mental health issues.
  "Well go on." Mrs. Algare demanded.
  "You know your child? Hannah? Well..."I chuckled."Yes, the one you beat, that is the one."I heard Mrs. Algare gasp, "Well, her friend Lana has a mother. Go figure. Well that mother of her's has been sleeping with your husband. Just thought you should know." I laughed and then hung up.
*********************************************************************
My mother was dead when I got home.
Oh, child. How proud I am of you. Now we can be together. Daniel praised me.
Together, forever and never. Me, myself, and I. Oh, and of course you. I giggled.

3 comments:

Dude, intense. Beautiful.

 

This piece of work is brilliant. I love the sadistic imagination that you have. I would love to have more content to read from you. I have recently made my blog public and I want you to read some of my material. Let me know your opinions. http://tearsofcarbon.blogspot.com/

 

Absolutely Tears of Carbon (:

 

Post a Comment