The Wicked Are Trapped

I am afraid of what some call love
I am afraid of not being loved back
I am afraid that I will fall
I am afraid that you won't catch me
I am even afraid  of you



I am afraid of of the wicked
I am afraid of being judged
I am afraid that I shall never rest
I am afraid that I can never succeed
I am even afraid  of myself

I want to fly
I want to defy gravity
I want to escape; I am trapped
I want to get lost in your eyes
I even want to fly with you

I want the dark
I want the heights
I want the love
I want the wicked
And I want you
Most of all

4 comments:

The worst part about love. I would imagine. Is realizing you were in love when it becomes too late.

 

As I grow older I often fear my heart.
The maniacal thirst for whatever it is that it wants. How it speeds up beating to remind me that it is still there when I ignore it. The way it turns off after agony. Filled with all the fear and doubt and dreams.
And its enough to drive the strongest of men insane. I think.

 

Post a Comment