Blood On The Wall

"Why have you done this to me?" Shae screamed to the sky. She had always believed there was someone up there listening to her. She wasn't so sure anymore.
She was laying in the grass at the park. No one knew where she was; It was his fault that she was here. He was with Kaila. He cheated. She thought he loved her.
Who knew you could be so wrong about someone, and love them still after they did what they did?
Shae would just ignore her emotions now, stuff them away somewhere safe, and forget. It was time to move on.



********************************************************************************
"Have you seen Shae? She's dating that new kid, Daniel now." The whispers filled the hallways.
She definetly was going to make him jealous now.
Shae strutted down the hallway hand in hand with the hot foreign exchange student, and spotted him. He saw her and did a double take. She rolled her eyes and kept walking.
********************************************************************************
Why did everyone think she was so happy now? Maybe because you don't let anyone see your true emotions.
Shae continued to slash at her wrists while she glanced at the note she left on her bed.
*******************************************************************************
"Sh-she's dead, Jeffrey." Shae's mother cried to her husband while clutching Shae's note to her chest.
Jeffrey took the note from his wife, and read it to himself.
Scott Brenashio broke my heart.
I wanted to tell someone, but I couldn't bring myself
to do it. Please don't be sad that I am gone.
I just couldn't take it anymore.
If you want to find Scott. His information is below.
I'm so sorry, but I'm happier now.
I love you.
Shae
***************************************************************************
They used the information from Shae's note to try to find this Scott. Every piece of information she gave was to random places. The phone number was to the Hilton Hotel. The address was a broken down factory. It seemed that this Scott, that broke their daughter's heart, was fake; imaginary; a figment of her imagination.
Shae watched from her afterlife as her parents tried to figure it out. 
She came up behind her mother, and whispered, "He was real to me
*****************************************************************************
Months passed. Shae's parents were murdered. The word Scott was written on their wall with their blood.
Who is Scott?

9 comments:

Maybe Scott was a ghost. I feel bad for Shae, I don't like her parents.

 

You have a very alluring style of writing. (Pun somewhat intended) Do you have an archive of personal memoirs? Or are you more drawn to fictional writing?

 

Why thankyou. I am mostly into writing fictional, (if you cannot tell). Though, I am working on a book on my life story so far. If you search through my blog for a work titled, "The Ringing" that is a true story of something that happened to me.

 

You are very welcome. I can definitely tell, my reading list is almost exclusively fiction and with that in mind It is very enjoyable to read. Oh interesting, I have something very similar that I am composing. Will you be publishing your more personal work as well? I will also be sure to read "The Ringing".

 

Yes I will be (: And great!

 

YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

 

Um.. I love you too! Thankyou! (:

 

Will you write more like this and all of your other stuff? This is like so great

 

I believe I speak for the anon above when I say you need to publish more material. Your readers are patiently waiting.

 

Post a Comment